To write a good blog post, follow these steps:
- have a clear idea of what you are going to write about (topic) and your goal (provide links, start a conversation, express an opinion...)
- come up with an awesome title
- think of your readers and try to hook them (humour, news, attack...) and to create a conversation! Communication is one of the main objectives. A good introduction is highly advisable! These comments will...
- have a clear objective, i.e. make a valid point (give your reasons or examples, if necessary)
- be part of a context (the post you are commenting on)
- be brief and respectful
- be signed, so that the blogger can comment back to you
- be proof-read before submitted
comment, ask a question to your readers BUT only get out what’s really relevant to this particular post.
5. you can make a list with bullet points and organize it into headings and subheadings
6. use your voice, your opinion (be honest)
7. check for spelling, grammar, and most importantly flow issues. Then edit the post (things like links to
resources, underlining, bolding, etc.)
8. if you add a picture, it will make it a bit easier on your readers’ eyes.
Now, why don't you leave a comment on any of the listenings above? What is your ideal home like? Have you ever gone on a blind date? Would you?