LINKS

:-)

Thursday 10 December 2015

A PLACE OF MY OWN Answers to activities

Hello everyone!
Here you are! Showing you the answers to the last activity of this unit.
See you around!


House description plan.

I live in a bungalow on the outskirts of Oxford. ...

See photo below




1. ROOMS
1C 2F 3D 4B 5A 6E

2. RENTING A FLAT
1 share 2 furnished 3 deposit 4 advance 5 tenants 6 landlord

3. FEAURES OF A HOUSE
1C 2A 3G 4D 5F 6B 7E


4 EXPRESSIONS WITH HOUSE/HOME




  1. I don’t fancy going out tonight. I’m going to stay at _HOME watch TV.
  2. When I’m 20 I’m going to leave HOME get my own flat.
  3. Is your HOUSE a long way from the town centre?
  4. What’s your HOME address?
  5. Now that we are expecting another baby, we’ll probably have to move HOUSE
  6. It’s getting late.  Let’s go HOME  . I’ll call a taxi.
  7. We are busy decorating our HOUSE at the moment.
  8. Don’t make any dinner for me tonight: I won’t be HOME until late.
  9. Does your HOME  town have an opera HOUSE ?
  10. My grandmother is in a really nice old people’s HOME.

No comments: